In '1,000 Vegetarian Recipes' by Carol Gelles
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Two minutes before the pasta has finished cooking, add the broccoli to the pot.
- 3Continue cooking the pasta until done.
- 4Drain pasta and broccoli.
- 5Return pasta and broccoli to the pot and add butter and rosemary.
- 6Cook, stirring, until butter is melted; season to taste with salt and pepper (I add a squeeze of lemon).
- 7Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ziti With Broccoli and Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.0
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 66.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 8.9 g