Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from the back of a pasta box.
- 1 lb ziti pasta
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 3⁄4 cup black olives, halved
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Rinse with cold water and drain well. While pasta is cooking, combine mayonnaise, feta, garlic, pepper and parmesan to make dressing. Drain and flake tuna, add peppers, celery and olives. Add to dressing and toss.
- Salt and pepper to taste.