Recipe by Barb in WNY
A pasta salad that can be a meal by itself. Cooking time is the refrigeration time.
- 6 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, plus
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 1⁄2 ounces ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 2 cups green beans, blanched
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- romaine lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare dressing, in a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, relish and paprika, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ziti, cheese, beans and tomatoes.
- Add dressing, toss to mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, until well chilled.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.