- 8 ounces ziti pasta
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, cooked to crisp
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Ziti as directed until al dente.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over med heat .
- Add the cream, ham and asparagus, increase heat until liquid comes to a full boil; reduce heat.
- Add cooked ziti to the sauce, then parmesan cheese.
- Mix gently until pasta is completely coated.