Ziti Alfredo With Vegetables
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a small saucepan, saute onions and garlic in olive oil till browned.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter; add flour and stir.
- Slowly, add half and half and milk and simmer, stirring constantly, till thickened.
- Add cheese and seasonings; stir till cheese melts.
- Add tomatoes, spinach and onion mixture; heat through.
- Pour over warm pasta, toss and serve.
- Leftovers can be refrigerated and reheated in the microwave.