Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
this recipe is oh so good :p i got it from my friends mom;; she used to make it on late saturday nights & lets just say there were no left overs haha[: ...so qucik & easy
- Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat.
- Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth.
- Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps.
- Stir in Parmesan and pepper. Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency.
- Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if cooked too long. Toss with hot pasta to serve.
Amazing! So tastey! I did add chicken and broccoli to the dish and it made it even better! Thank you so much!
This was a very good dish. My only complaint is that it doesn't list how much pasta to use. I used a whole bag of bow-tie pasta, and still had tons of sauce that was wasted. Maybe we could throw it over chicken and noodles next time. Thanks for posting.
My son (18 yr old) asks for this about once a week, its easy to double and it is really good. Instead of parmesan cheese, I use a shredded Romano cheese I picked up at Aldi's. The Romano cheese gives it a richer flavor. Thanks so much for a quick and inexpensive recipe that taste like its very expensive.