Recipe by leenie<3
this recipe is oh so good :p i got it from my friends mom;; she used to make it on late saturday nights & lets just say there were no left overs haha[: ...so qucik & easy
- cooked ziti pasta
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cups milk
- 6 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- parsley flakes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat.
- Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth.
- Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps.
- Stir in Parmesan and pepper. Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency.
- Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if cooked too long. Toss with hot pasta to serve.