I'm going to continue playing around with this one, to ensure that it turns out just like the real thing! I've heard rumors that msg is what makes all the difference--but that's not in my vocabulary so I will find another way. Also, for the best taste, make this the night before you plan on eating it, and let all of the flavors marry in the fridge. From AlohaWorld
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together macaroni, tuna, vegetables and sunflower seeds.
- 2In seperate bowl, stir together mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, lemon juice and oil.
- 3Add to macaroni mixture and mix well.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zippy's Mac Salad
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.1
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 256.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 10.8 g