Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy summer side dish!
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add zucchini and onion, saute for 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, EXCEPT cheese.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, place in bowl, and sprinkle with cheddar.
This was so tasty. The mix of veggies, garlic and cheese was wonderful. My family certainly enjoyed it and gave it a 5-star rating. Thanks for quick, easy, and flavor-filled dish.
This was our supper the other night. I liked it first of all because it was quick and easy. Secondly, it was seasoned very simply. Did not cover up the flavor of the veggies. Thirdly, the veggies!! I love zucchini and corn together. Thanks Inez, you are the It Girl.
I found this recipe to be rather bland tasting. I usually like milder tasting foods but not this one. The only thing that gave this recipe any flavor was the chilies. If anyone wants to make this recipe I would suggest adding additional spices to perk up the flavors. As it is, I'll pass on making this again. Other than that, it was a pretty looking dish.