Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Broccoli and cauliflower in a zippy dressing
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets, bite sized flowerets
- 5 cups fresh cauliflower florets, bite sized flowerets
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped radish
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup mayonnaise, lowfat ok
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- In a large bowl, toss together all of the veggies.
- In another bowl, stir together the sour cream, mayo (start with the lesser amount), horseradish, salt, garlic powder, pepper and sugar.
- Pour the dressing over veggies; toss to caot well.
Delicious! I blanched the florets slightly and increased the garlic powder to 1/2 teaspoon, I also used seasoned salt and increased the sugar slightly, we really enjoyed this salad, thanks for sharing Parsley!
Exactly what I was looking for, a raw veggie salad with a fabulous dressing. Thanks, Parsley! Made for Went to Market Tag.