- 1 lb ground turkey
- 6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons crushed ice or 4 small ice cubes
- 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, combine turkey with worcestershire sauce and onion.
- Shape mixture into 4 burgers, pushing a rounded teaspoon of crushed ice or an ice cube into the center of each so ice is covered with meat.
- Prepare grill until coals turn gray or follow directions for gas or electric grill.
- Grill burgers about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until browned and cooked through.