- 1 ripe Hass avocado
- 1 ripe juicy pear (your choice of type)
- 1 small cucumber
- 4 ounces tangerine juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup or 1 tablespoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and chunk the avocado, put into blender or food processor.
- Peel and seed pear and add. Process or blend briefly.
- Peel and seed cucumber, process or blend again.
- Add juices and sweetener, blend or process until creamy.
- Serve in chilled mugs, with citrus twist if desired.