Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Zesty taste. Easy to cook. Minimal, handy ingredients. Found recipe about 10 years in an old newspaper and tweeked it to my liking. A couple of friends that "hate to cook" prepare this often. Even kids like it. Watch for leftovers as this builds up heat from the Rotel tomatoes!!!!
- 4 cube steaks
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- 1 can diced Rotel Tomatoes
- cooking oil
- Place flour mixed with black pepper in a plastic or paper bag.
- Drop steaks in one at time and shake to coat evenly with flour.
- Pour just enough oil to cover bottom of a nonstick skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Lightly brown steaks on each side.
- Top each steak with Rotel tomatoes.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until done.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
We really loved this one! Simple, easy and the meat comes out really tender.
this one was very simple and quick to cook up...the only problem I had was there was not much taste inside of the meat, but by the next day, while the meat marinaded inside of the tomato sauce, it tasted unbelievable....definitely try this one!