Prep 6 mins
Cook 6 mins
These are good with soup, or just by themselves for a snack.
- 2 English muffins, split
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tomatoes, slices
- 2 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- On each muffin half, sprinkle 1/4 of the cheddar.
- Top with a tomato slice.
- Sprinkle 1/4 of the parmesan over each tomato.
- Broil, 6 inches from the heat, for 5-7 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
This was very quick and easy and tasted good too. I added a little Italian seasoning on top of the parmesan. I served it with vegetable soup. Thanks MizzNezz Bullwinkle.