Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My boyfriend loves miracle whip and loves mustard, so I came up with this recipe to compliment his sandwiches at work. This works great on everything. We first had it with toasted chicken club sandwiches, but the possibilities are endless. We even use it as a spicy chip dip for veggies or potato chips! Use light Miracle Whip and no-fat sour cream to make this a guilt free spread!
- 2⁄3 cup Miracle Whip (I used light)
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup sour cream (I used no fat)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos (finely chopped)
- Combine Miracle Whip salad dressing, Dijon mustard, sour cream, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, curry powder, and jalapenos.
- This spread will keep in the refrigerator for 3 weeks.
I made some alterations, but this sauce is the BOMB DOT COM! A new favorite in my house!
Made without jalapenos and my husband LOVED it on a grilled chicken sandwich.
I didn't measure anything except the cayenne and the curry. I didn't have garlic powder, so I thru in a whole clove. I used 2 jalapenos and blended everything in my food processor. I wanted to be able to store it in a squeeze bottle in the frig. Wonderful flavor!! I can't wait to try it on a roast beef sandwich. Thanks!!