Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I'm not sure of the origins of this recipe. I found it hand-written in my files. Great with chicken fajitas. I like to use cumin seed instead of powder and to add a squeeze of lime after cooking.
- In saucepan, saute onion and garlic in butter until tender.
- Add rice and jalapenos and toss to coat.
- Stir in broth, cumin and salt; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 18-22 min or til tender.
- Add cilantro and fluff with a fork.