Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great dip for crackers or bread. Prep/cook time is a guess.
- 4 ounces natural sharp cheddar cheese, grated (about 1 C)
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- fresh parsley sprig (optional)
- Ritz cracker
- Combine first 4 ingredients in double boiler or in heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until smooth and bubbly.
- Blend in bacon bits and garnish with parsley sprigs, if desired.
- Serve warm with Ritz crackers or bread cubes.
Really good. I used veggie cream cheese and left out the bacon to reduce the salt. I used Franks "Red Hot" which is very salty. This turned out perfect! Also, this was very quick to make. It says it takes about 20 minutes - only took me about 10. Could take longer, because next time I might refrigerated it to firm it up more. I will def. make this again. Thanks for sharing! *** MADE AND REVIEWED FOR ZAARTAG ***