Recipe by ugagirl
I just got my new issue of Simple & Delicious and made this one right away. It was so yummy with mashed potatoes. We will make it often in our house. Very quick and easy.
- 1 -2 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons southwest seasoning (McCormick Grill Mates Southwest Marinade seasoning packet)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 oz each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In large resealable plastic bag, combine paprika, marinade, salt, and pepper. Add chicken. Seal bag. Shake to coat. Refridgerate for 10 minutes.
- In large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 5- 6 minutes per side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Add water, soy sauce, and lemon juice to skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring to loosen browned bits. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream until blended. Serve over chicken.