Recipe by 4Susan
Crispy and spicy potatoes coated in French fried onions and parmesan cheese. Easy, fast and great flavor! One pound equals about 3 medium potatoes. Potatoes can be stored for several weeks at temperatures of 45F to 50F in a cool, dry, dark place. Light causes them to turn green!
Top Review by rtbirdie
These fries where great. The onions didn't stick very well but it still turned out great and i will make again. If your like me and have to much to eat in one sitting i suggest putting what you was in the oven and freezing the rest. i did this and the frozen tasted just as good.
- 3 medium potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch wedges (about 1 lb)
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon hot sauce, at room temperature
- 2 cups French's French fried onions, finely crushed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place potatoes, butter and Frank's RedHot Sauce in large resealable plastic bag; Seal bag and toss potatoes to coat.
- Combine Fried Onions and cheese on sheet of waxed paper.
- Coat potatoes in crumb mixture, pressing firmly.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer in shallow baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- Serve with more hot sauce or mix 1 C ketchup w/ 1 or 2 T of hot sauce for a spicy dip.