Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this on Allrecipes posted by a member. We liked it so I'm posting it here to save to My Cookbook and share with others. Cook's Note The chicken will have a more pronounced flavor if allowed to marinate in the sauce for 2 hours before baking.
- 4 (453.59 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 118.29 ml orange marmalade
- 14.79 ml prepared horseradish
- 14.79 ml dried rosemary
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- 1.Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray an 8x8 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2.Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper; place in prepared dish. Combine orange marmalade, horseradish, and rosemary in a small bowl; pour over chicken.
- 3.Bake the chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear, 30 to 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Although I didn't add or subtract any ingredients, I did double the amounts for the marmalade, horseradish & rosemary, marinating the chicken in half of it & using the other half to baste the chicken after 20 minutes in the oven! VERY, VERY TASTY it was & the recipe is certainly a keeper! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block]