Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this on a package of pasta. I have not made it but it sounds good. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce or 1⁄2 cup taco sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 -2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 4 -5 drops hot sauce
- 14 ounces red kidney beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly, drain well.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, vinegar, chili powder, onion salt and hot sauce.
- Add cooled pasta and remaining ingredients; blend well. Cover; refrigerate.