Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Place these on your buffet table with plenty of toothpicks and a slotted spoon. While marinating I have used a clean large pickle jar, instead of stirring, gently roll it across your countertop. Great for those summer time picnics also! These must be prepared AT LEAST 24 hours in advance. Cook time reflects marinating.
- 2 cups large stuffed olives, drained
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olive, drained
- 1 cup pitted medium ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons grated lemons, rind of
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 garlic cloves, slivered
- Place olive in a bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over olives and stir. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 days before serving , stirring several times each day. Olives may be refrigerated for 2 weeks. Serve with a slotted spoon.