Recipe by lil_rebel_girl1334
Simple recipe for a person with 45 mins to spare and a craving for a great lemon cake.
- 18 ounces lemon cake mix (prefer Duncan Hines or if you have your own recipe for a cake mix you can use that)
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 4 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease/flour baking pan (Bundt pan or 2 8x8 pans could work.).
- Mix up your lemon cake mix and bake as directed on the box.
- Cool completely and frost.
- Frosting- put milk and lemon excract in bowl and with electric mixer slowly pour in sifter powder sugar (if too thick add more milk and if too soft add more powder sugar).
- even a glass baking dish.