1/3 Photos of Zippy Italian Popcorn
This is my favorite way to make popcorn! Courtesy of Rachael Ray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pop the popcorn according to package directions and place in a large bowl.
- 2Place butter in a small bowl and top with garlic powder, oregano and red pepper flakes.
- 3Place a paper towel over the bowl and microwave on HIGH until the butter is melted.
- 4Stir butter mixture to incorporate spices into the melted butter.
- 5Pour butter over popped corn, add parmesan cheese and toss well.
- 6Top with a little more cheese!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zippy Italian Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 180.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.5 g