- 93.55 g bag microwave popcorn
- 29.58-44.37 ml butter
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 4.92 ml red pepper flakes
- 78.07-118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Pop the popcorn according to package directions and place in a large bowl.
- Place butter in a small bowl and top with garlic powder, oregano and red pepper flakes.
- Place a paper towel over the bowl and microwave on HIGH until the butter is melted.
- Stir butter mixture to incorporate spices into the melted butter.
- Pour butter over popped corn, add parmesan cheese and toss well.
- Top with a little more cheese!