Recipe by MizzNezz
This is so good over rice. Make them smaller for great appetizers. Wonderful way to use leftover ham.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb fully cooked ham, ground
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup shredded wheat cereal, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pork, ham, eggs, milk, and cereal.
- Mix well.
- Shape into 1-1/2 inch balls.
- Put into greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In saucepan, combine sauce ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Pour over the ham balls.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 1 hour until browned.