Recipe by Lainey6605
The Miracle Whip adds a little zip to a golden sandwich. It replaces the butter of the usual grilled cheese. Recipe is from Kraft.
Top Review by NurseJaney
Just a comment, since so many really enjoy this. I was not thrilled with the consistency of the bread after grilling with MW. Have always preferred MW to regular mayo since that was what Mom always used in everything. Had sister here for lunch and we agreed a good old grilled bacon and cheese sammie is pure comfort food, but will stick to butter -- unless we run out, and know there is a sub ! Thanks for the opportunity, Lainey.
- 2 slice white bread
- 2 slice American cheese or 2 slice cheddar cheese
- 2 slice bacon, crisply cooked and drained
- 9.85 ml Miracle Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the outsides of both slices of bread with the Miracle Whip dressing.
- Add the cheese and the bacon to the inside of one slice of bread.
- Top with the other slice of bread.
- Grill sandwich in nonstick skillet over medium heat for about 2-5 minutes, until the sandwich is golden brown and the cheese is melted.