1/3 Photos of Zippy Grilled Cheese & Bacon Sandwich
The Miracle Whip adds a little zip to a golden sandwich. It replaces the butter of the usual grilled cheese. Recipe is from Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the outsides of both slices of bread with the Miracle Whip dressing.
- 2Add the cheese and the bacon to the inside of one slice of bread.
- 3Top with the other slice of bread.
- 4Grill sandwich in nonstick skillet over medium heat for about 2-5 minutes, until the sandwich is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zippy Grilled Cheese & Bacon Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.3
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 1128.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 17.4 g