Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not tried this recipe yet. I cut it out of Quick Cooking (I THINK...could have been Taste of Home) several years ago and it sounds really good, so I'm going to have to give it a go here sometime soon! UPDATE 4-13-07: I finally tried this recipe last night. If I could rate my own recipe, I'd give it 4 stars. It is indeed really easy and tastes good, but I think next time I might add some cayenne pepper or cajun seasoning (or both) to put more "zip" in the "zippy."
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 boneless pork loin chops, 3/4 inch thick
- Combine 1st 4 ingredients.
- Gently rub over both sides of pork chops, then cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees Farenheit.
Easy and very good. Hit with my picky family. Marinated it around noon so was quick and easy to get dinner ready. Could even prep the night before.