Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
So easy to make! The sweetness of the fruit combined with the added kick of the hot pepper jelly make this a perfect summer treat!
- 1⁄2 fresh pineapple, diced
- 1⁄2 lb fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper jelly
- Dice the pineapple, strawberries and mango and place in bowl.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Add the hot pepper jelly and mix well. (I used Scotch Bonnet pepper jelly.)
- Let flavors combine for at least 30 minutes Serve with cinnamon chips.