Recipe by Jellyqueen
I don't remember where I found this recipe, but it's fast and easy and a good accompaniment to an Italian dish. I hope you'll like it, too!
Top Review by mliss29
My step-son happened by as I was making this and wanted to know what the special occasion was. LOL. This was really good. I made it with a chive & onion cream cheese that I had on hand. I'm sure I will make this again, maybe with fresh chives and Neufchatel cheese (so I don't have to feel so guilty about it!) Reviewed for Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap #14
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, butter, and chives.
- Lay bread on sheet of foil and cut into thin slices within 1/2" of the bottom.
- Spread mixture between slices and wrap foil around bread loaf.
- Bake at 400F for 14-17 minutes or until heated through.
- NOTE: To freeze: proceed with recipe through step 3. Place wrapped loaf in freezer.
- To serve: Thaw in fridge overnight. Proceed with baking directions.