Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Had this on hand for a long time and have no idea where it came from. Use sole or any other light mild fish.
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 lb sole fillet
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Combine Worcestershire and lemon juice.
- Cut fish in serving-size pieces.
- Dip pieces in lemon juice mixture, then season with pepper.
- Dip in bread crumbs.
- Bake in greased shallow pan in oven about 15 minutes; keep watch the last few minutes to make sure they don't scorch.
- Serve with lemon wedges or tartar sauce.
Unfortunately, this recipe did not go over well. It might have been the fish I used, but the worcestershire sauce really over powered the lemon juice, and we like worcestershire sauce. Sorry I couldn't give it any more stars. Made for Fall 2008 My-3-Chefs.