Recipe by Shahana
Had this on hand for a long time and have no idea where it came from. Use sole or any other light mild fish.
Top Review by Darkhunter
Unfortunately, this recipe did not go over well. It might have been the fish I used, but the worcestershire sauce really over powered the lemon juice, and we like worcestershire sauce. Sorry I couldn't give it any more stars. Made for Fall 2008 My-3-Chefs.
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 lb sole fillet
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Combine Worcestershire and lemon juice.
- Cut fish in serving-size pieces.
- Dip pieces in lemon juice mixture, then season with pepper.
- Dip in bread crumbs.
- Bake in greased shallow pan in oven about 15 minutes; keep watch the last few minutes to make sure they don't scorch.
- Serve with lemon wedges or tartar sauce.