Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this to be a terrific use of leftover cranberry sauce. Cream cheese and cranberries...can't go wrong. I served on triscuits. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.
- In a large saucepan, bring sugars and water to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir in cranberries and return to a boil.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Cool.
- Stir in horseradish and mustard.
- Transfer to a large bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, spread cream cheese over crackers and top with cranberry mixture.