Recipe by AmyZoe
I found this to be a terrific use of leftover cranberry sauce. Cream cheese and cranberries...can't go wrong. I served on triscuits. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup water
- 12 ounces cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 -3 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- assorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, bring sugars and water to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir in cranberries and return to a boil.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Cool.
- Stir in horseradish and mustard.
- Transfer to a large bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, spread cream cheese over crackers and top with cranberry mixture.