Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I found this on the Gooseberry Patch website and I'm posting for safe keeping. It can be found in the "Gooseberry Patch: Blue Plate Specials" cookbook.
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams, drained
- 16 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- freshly grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- Sauté onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until tender.
- Add remaining oil, margarine, tomatoes, hot pepper sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Reduce heat and simmer until tomatoes are cooked down; add clams.
- Heat thoroughly; pour over pasta.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.