PSU Lioness's Note:
I found this on the Gooseberry Patch website and I'm posting for safe keeping. It can be found in the "Gooseberry Patch: Blue Plate Specials" cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams, drained
- 16 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- freshly grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- 1Sauté onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until tender.
- 2Add remaining oil, margarine, tomatoes, hot pepper sauce and Italian seasoning.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer until tomatoes are cooked down; add clams.
- 4Heat thoroughly; pour over pasta.
- 5Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Clams Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zippy Clam Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.3
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 131.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 25.4 g