Recipe by LisaAD
"A unique chocolate chip cookie with a little kick, just enough to feel a little warmth with last swallow. Great!"
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons white pepper
- 6 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups walnuts (chopped )
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cream butter or margarine and sugars. Add already beaten eggs and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients together and mix with creamed mixture. Add chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until done. These are not HOT HOT -- Just a little surprise, definitely a little kick, goes well with the chocolate.