Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This spread goes great with bagel chips, crisp bread sticks or crackers.
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, at room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 -4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- In medium size mixing bowl, combine cheddar cheese, cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce until well blended.
- Gradually stir in salsa, blending thoroughly.
- Chill several hours before serving.
Wow this is great! We love it. I did only half the recipe and it was enough for the 2 of us, for 3 nights in a row as appetizer LOL I used mild salsa (that's what I had). I used reduced-fat cream cheese. We waited a whole day before tasting it so the flavor were perfectly blended. Thanks Lainey. Made for Newest zaar tag