Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This yummy dip for vegetables tastes best if you make it 24 hours before you need it so that the flavours can meld together.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 green onions, chopped
- In a food processor or blender, combine all the ingredients except for the green onions; process until well combined.
- Spoon into a serving bowl; stir in the green onions.
- Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
- Serve with fresh vegetables for dipping.