Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Addictive little buggers. Adapted from Southern Living.
Top Review by crazycookinmama
These were tasty. My DH loved em. I wasn't too keen on the beer taste. Maybe next time I'll use 1/8 a cup instead of a 1/4 cup. But like I said, if you are a beer lover, then these are definitley for you!
- 1 French baguette
- 4 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup beer
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice baguette into 1/4 inch slices; place slices on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a 400° oven for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spread mixture onto baguette slices.
- Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve hot.