Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from Simple & Delicious.
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) packagerefrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 32 slices pepperoni
- 3⁄4 cup 1% fat cottage cheese
- 3⁄4 cup green bell pepper, julienned
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- Unroll pizza crust; roll into a 12-inch square.
- Cut into four 6 inch squares.
- Sprinkle 2 T mozzarella cheese over half of each square to within 1/2-inch of edges.
- Top with eight slices pepperoni and 3 T cottage cheese.
- Combine pepper and onion; place 1/4 cup mixture on each square; top with 2 T cottage cheese.
- Fold dough over filling; press edges with a fork to seal.
- Transfer to a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 13-18 minutes or until golden brown.
WOW! Yummy, easy and versatile! What more could we ask for? Thanks for posting!! Made for I Recommend Tag Game.
This is a quick and easy snack. Made smaller they would be excellent for a snack for football party! Thanks for an easy yummy recipe! [Made for I Recommend Tag]
This was quick and easy. A very good snack. I used crescent rolls and copped bell peppers. Made for Newest Zaar.