Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From "The Busy Family Cookbook."
- 59.14 ml beer or 59.14 ml beef broth
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 9.85 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Grill hamburgers, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns.
- Can also be broiled or cooked on indoor grill.
I made this for my husband for a weekend lunch. He loved it! The taste of worchestershire came through well, as did the spices. Served it with a slice of low fat cheese. Thanks for sharing!
I love burgers and I love this burger - Loaded with zip and flavor. I served it with a mound of carlmelized onions and mushrooms - of course cheese on it too Loved it Thanks for posting it
I loved this! I used beef Better Than Bouillon dissolved in water for the broth and cut the crushed pepper flakes in half. There was just a hint of spice, not too overpowering...perfect! Dressed with American cheese, lettuce, dill pickles, ketchup & mustard. Thanks for the excellent recipe!