- 59.14 ml beer or 59.14 ml beef broth
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 9.85 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Grill hamburgers, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns.
- Can also be broiled or cooked on indoor grill.