- 1⁄4 cup beer or 1⁄4 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Grill hamburgers, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns.
- Can also be broiled or cooked on indoor grill.