Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are great for a brunch or anytime you need to make a lot of Bloody Marys. Garnish with the classic celery stalk, pickled green beans, even olives on a cocktail pick and don't forget the squeeze of sliced lemon or lime! Originally from the magazine section of a Sunday Denver Post.
- 2 quarts tomato juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup prepared bottled horseradish
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (or more to taste)
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a large pitcher.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.