Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
The original recipe, to which I've made adjustments, comes from a jar of artichoke tapenade. I used the tapenade, and suggest diced artichoke hearts as a suitable alternative. Scallions can be substituted for the leek. Dip goes well with toasted baguette slices, cut up veggies, or whatever pleases you.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 leek, diced
- 1 cup artichoke heart, diced finely, as in a food processor
- 1⁄2 cup green chili pepper, diced
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons sour cream or 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and transfer to baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, or until browned and bubbly.