Recipe by Brenda Marby
I love cauliflower and this is a great way to serve it. Makes a great side dish or appetizer.
- 1 head cauliflower, cooked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups flour (all purpose is fine)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- hot oil (for deep frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl beat liquid ingredients.
- Sift all dry ingredients and add to liquid, beat until smooth batter is formed.
- Add cauliflower that has been broken into bite size pieces.
- Beat again until combined.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls into hot oil brown on each side once.
- Place on paper towels to drain.
- I like to dip them into honey mustard sauce or blue cheese dressing yum yum.