Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love cauliflower and this is a great way to serve it. Makes a great side dish or appetizer.
- 1 head cauliflower, cooked
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- 354.88 ml milk
- 4 eggs
- 709.77 ml flour (all purpose is fine)
- 14.78 ml baking powder
- hot oil (for deep frying)
- In a large bowl beat liquid ingredients.
- Sift all dry ingredients and add to liquid, beat until smooth batter is formed.
- Add cauliflower that has been broken into bite size pieces.
- Beat again until combined.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls into hot oil brown on each side once.
- Place on paper towels to drain.
- I like to dip them into honey mustard sauce or blue cheese dressing yum yum.