Recipe by punkyluv
I normally dont like to post recipes unless i have tried them first but this looks too interesting and I do no want to lose this recipe. This recipe is from ziploc for the zip'n steam bags.I hope to make it soon but please review if you make it first thank you. ziploc did not include serving size or cooking times so iam GUESSING here and when i make it i will make changes. I am guessing since there are 4 apples it should serve four....?
- 3 ounces milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 4 teaspoons slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 medium granny smith apples
Directions See How It's Made
- combine all ingredients in bag and seal. shake to mix ingredients together.
- cook on full power in microwave for 2-3 minutes or until apples have softened.
- allow bag to stand for 1 minute. gently shake and squeeze bag to combine the warm chocolate and warm cream to smooth sauce.
- open bag and allow to cool slightly before serving.
- drizzle with additional melted chocolate if desired.