Recipe by Marie
A fun thing for kids to do. May want to use mittens while mixing. Found this on the internet, but have not tried it. I am assuming it makes only one serving.
Directions See How It's Made
- Add ingredients to pint size ziplock bag and zip shut.
- Place bag into 2 large ziplock bags.
- Add ice to fill bag 1/2 full.
- Add 6 T salt.
- Zip bag shut and shake, turn, toss and mix in the bag.
- In about 5 to 10 minutes, you will have yummy ice cream.
- Do not double this recipe.
- The two bags are needed because the one containing salt and ice tends to spring leaks when shaking it up.