Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fun way to decorate cakes, cupcakes, loved ones.
Make and share this Ziplock Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Place all ingredients in one of the Ziploc bags, close and put it in the next Ziploc bag.
- Give everyone a turn at squishing the bags to mix.
- Mix until smooth.
- Make sure the cream cheese and butter are at room temperature before mixing starts.
- After mixing is completed, cut the corner off the bag and press a thin fudge line from the bag.
- Apply as decoration for cupcakes, cookies etc.
- Press any extra fudge out on a flat plate to enjoy later.
The only thing I did differently was to add 1/4 t. vanilla to the mix. The kids loved it! I used a small scoop. I got between 23 and 24 scoops. Very good fudge.
You just can't get much easier than this one! I made this one using the cocoa. When it was done, I just snipped off a tiny corner and slipped my cake decorator coupler inside, added a decorating tip and off I went making lucious little chocolate stars to the tops of freshly baked shortbread cookies! Quick, easy and very delicious!!! I'll be using this recipe a bunch. Thanks for sharing!!