This is a great activity for the kids! They love it, and the ice cream is good too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a gallon size Ziploc bag half full of ice, and add the rock salt. Seal the bag.
- 2Put milk, vanilla, and sugar into a pint size Ziploc bag, and seal it.
- 3Place the small bag inside the large one and seal again carefully.
- 4Shake until mixture is ice cream, about 5 minutes.
- 5Cut off a corner of small bag, squeeze into bowl or cone and enjoy!
- 6Kids can add mix-in's (m&m's, etc) before they shake for an extra special treat.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ziploc Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.8
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 59.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: