Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
It is from a high end restaurant here in Michigan. Very good on steak--my husband also puts some on his baked potato.
- 1⁄2 cup clarified butter or 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons maggi seasoning (liquid found by A1 etc...in stores)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (optional)
- Melt the butter, the restaurant clarifies it, but I don't take the time--excellent either way.
- I don't measure the Maggi's out exactly, I do it by color and my taste preference, should be about 2 tablespoons.
- Then add mushrooms.
- Simmer on low until mushrooms are done.
- This can be a bit salty so you may want to taste as you add the Maggi's.
- This is one of my specialties--everyone asks for the recipe.
Definite repeater here with this recipe. I used melted butter.