Recipe by Amanda Beth
These are so good. They use the new Ziploc Zip N Steam bags. I used the large size. So simple and so good. And idiot-proof, because I used the bag upside down, and they were fine. I would think you could make these in a regular steamer, but I don't have one, so I don't know how!! Give these a try, I think you'll be as thrilled as I was!
Top Review by TXOLDHAM
These were very tasty and easy to make. I like oven roasted potatoes better but these are great when you don't have a lot of time. I served them with a roasted chicken and roasted cauliflower and broccoli.
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sure the potatoes are all chopped about the same size, so they will cook evenly.
- Put all ingredients into the Zip N Steam Bag, and smoosh them around so they get all good and mixed up.
- Place the bag right side up, and microwave for 14 minutes, or the amount of time indicated on your bag.
- Wait one minute, open and serve! Enjoy!